Your Jewelry could be free! Carter's is betting on southern miss. Are you?
Terms & Conditions
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘Your Jewelry could be free! Carter's is betting on Southern Miss. Are you?' ("Promotion") begins on 09/02/2023 at 10:00 AM (Central Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 10/06/2021 at 06:00 PM (Central Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By purchasing during the promotion period, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Carter's Jewelry of Petal ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the reimbursement. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of USA who are 18 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to participate in the Promotion or win a prize.
3. Claiming Your Prize: In the event that University of Southern Mississippi's football team wins the homecoming football game held at M.M. Roberts Stadium on October 7th 2023 with an official shut-out, Zero (0) points scored by Old Dominion University football team - You have 30 days to claim your prize. All reimbursements must be claimed by November 7th 2023.
An official refund party will be announced in the event that the Southern Miss football team completes the shutout. Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided at the point of purchase about the date of the event occurring within the 30 days of eligibility to claim your reimbursement. The reimbursement prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents").
4. Reimbursement: Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen forms of your reimbursement. Reimbursement will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the customer. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of your reimbursement.
5. Online Entry: Online purchases within the promotion period will qualify for reimbursement. Reimbursement will exclusively be awarded to the purchaser of the item.
6. Privacy: All customers acknowledge that if they choose to collect their reimbursement, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner's list. All personal information submitted as part of the Promotion may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned because of causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Carter's Jewelry of Petal cc: Your Jewelry could be free! Carter's is betting on southern miss. Are you? at 1140 Evelyn Gandy Parkway Suite 50. Request must be received no later than 30 days for the name of the winners and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by Carter's Jewelry of Petal, 1140 Evelyn Gandy Parkway Suite 50